Minimal ADB And Fastboot v1.1.2 is a powerful Windows application that helps you install the latest version of Android Debug Bridge (ADB) and Fastboot on your Windows computer. Both these ADB and Fastboot files are required for rooting or flashing stock firmware/recovery files on your Android device.
The main advantage of installing this application on your Windows computer is that you don’t have to install the Android SDK package.
You can download the working version of Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool here.
Download Minimal ADB And Fastboot v1.1.2:
Minimal ADB And Fastboot v1.1.2 App Information:
- File Name: Minimal_ADB_And_Fastboot_v1.1.2.zip
- File Size: 693 KB
- Compatible With: Windows Based Computers
Points To Remember:
1) Shimp208, an Android developer, officially built and distributed this tool, so all credit must go to him.
2) Make sure that you download and install the USB driver of your Android device before installing this tool on your Windows computer.
3) Always ensure that you are using the latest version of this tool as the older versions may cause errors.
4) After installing this tool on your computer, you can use the ADB commands to flash custom recovery/stock firmware files onto your Android device.
5) If this version of Minimal ADB and Fastboot doesn’t support your Android device, try the other versions of this tool.
6) The Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool support all versions of Windows operating system, including Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, and Windows XP (32 bit and 64 bit).